Blog (In Persian)
I have been supervising the following students as the main or co-supervisor:
- Yaamin Bagheri (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
- Nastaran Kazemian (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
- Fatemeh Afshar (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
- Tahmineh Alavi (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
- Mohammad Amin Javdanfar (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
- Saeedeh Navidi (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
- Layla Farmihani Farahani (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
has a background in Biomedical Engineering (Biomechanics) from Amirkabir University of
Technology. She is studying Cognitive Rehabilitation at SBU
of Spatial Perspective Changes in 15-18 Year Old Females Encountering the
Risk of Depression Using Virtual Reality Spatial Navigation Task and
Real Tai-chi Exercises
- Co-supervisor: Dr. Ahmad Reza Arshi
- Expected: January 2020.
- Title: Investigation of the Effect of Speech Rate of Adolescents on their Perception of Others
- Co-supervisors: Dr. Mehdi Purmohammad, Dr. Negar Sammaknejad
- Completed in February 2019.
- Score: 19.25/20 = Excellent Degree.
- Shirin Hajahmadi
has a background in Computer Science from Shahid Bahonar University of
Kerman. She studied Cognitive Psychology at SBU (ICSS).
- Title: Map-based Alignment Effects on the Virtual Spatial Navigation in Complex Curved Layouts
- Completed in January 2019.
- Score: 20/20 = Excellent Degree
- Alireza Karami
- Co-supervisor: Dr. Setareh Mokhtari
- Completed in Septemmber 2018.
- Score: 20/20 = Excellent Degree.
Azadeh Derakhshan, Relationship Between Perspective Taking Spatial Ability and Self-Regulation in Bilingual Children, Department of Cognitive Psychology, ICSS, Expected in 2020, Co-supervision with Dr. Mehdi Purmohammad (Defended in October 2020)
Zahra Pourmahdian, Investigating of Relationship between the Quality of Sleep and the Use of Online Social Media on Students' Sustained Attention, Department of Cognitive Psychology, ICSS, Co-supervision with Dr. Setareh Mokhtari (Defended in September 2019)
Mehdi Abedi, Investigation of the Effect of Stereotypes on Decision Making using Bayesian Theory, Department of Anthropology, University of Tehran, Co-supervision with Dr. Zohreh Anvari (Defended in September 2019)
Mohsen Sedaghat-Kish, Studying visual attention in perception of the attraction of faces with Different contrast of lip and eye relativity, ICSS, Co-supervized with Dr. Mehdi Purmohammad (Defended in September 2018)
Asoodeh, Bayesian Nonparametric Spatio-temporal Modeling for the
Analysis of fMRI Data, Department of Statistics, Shahid Beheshti
University, Co-supervized with Dr. Firoozeh Rivaz (Defended in September 2018)
- Mohsen Rezaei, Joint Spatio-temporal Modeling of Data Using a Dimension
Reduction Approach, Depertment of Statistics, Shahid Beheshti
University, Co-supervized with Dr. Mohammad Q. Vahidi-Asl (Defended in January 2018)
Panahinejad, The application of conceptual metaphors in implementation of principles of
behavioral economics, Department of Cognitive Linguistics, ICSS, 2018 - ... (Co-supervision with Dr. Mehdi Purmohammad)
Meysam Rabieipour Salimi, Strategies of Decision Making in People with Low/High Socioeconomic Status,
Cognitive Modeling, ICSS, 2017-... (Co-supervison with Dr. Javad
Hatami) (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
Pouya Tanhaei, Potential impact of application-based mindfulness on the
cognitive function of attention in people encountering the risk of
burnout: A study on the basis of event related potentials in
combination with attentional network test, Department of
Cognitive Neuroscience, ICSS, 2017 - ... (Cosupervison with Dr. M. Reza Daliri) (Stopped by my resignation in September 2019)
Shafiei, Facilitative effect of conceptual metaphor in recognition and
recalling- Metaphor as a Schema hypothesis, Department of Cognitive Linguistics, ICSS, Cosupervison
with Dr. Habibollah Qasemzadeh, Dr. Hasan Ashayeri and Dr. Mehdi Purmohammad (Defended in October 2019)
Alizadeh, Computational Modeling of Persuasive Messages' Influences on
Public Attitudes, Department of Cognitive Modeling, ICSS, Co-supervison
with Dr. Mehdi Purmohammad and Dr. Manouchehr Kelarestaghi (Defended in March 2019)
- Shiva Javadipour, Cluster Analysis of Non-fluent Aphasia with Respect to Executive Function Components, School
of Rehabilitation Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical
Sciences, Co-supervison with Dr.
Fariba Yadegari (Defended in January 2018)